Submitting a Working Paper
The WPS allows for timely and wide dissemination of research findings in the field of urban studies and provides our researchers with the possibility to get early feedback on their work. Submitting is fast and easy.
Submitted working papers are send to one of the members of the editorial board, consisting of the members of the advisory board, for a limited review. This review aims to determine if the general quality of the paper is sufficient for the WPS. Upon acceptance, authors get the chance to make changes to the paper based on the reviewers' comments and suggestions. We aim to review and publish papers within 4 weeks.
- Papers can only be submitted by the CUS members;
- The theme of the paper needs to fit within the broad field of urban studies;
- The working paper is NOT published elsewhere yet.
- The paper has to be uploaded as a Microsoft Word document;
- All figures and illustrations need to be incorporated in the submitted Word document;
- The working paper has to include an abstract of maximum 150 words.
To submit your working paper, please fill out the submission form.
For questions regarding the CUS Working Paper Series, please contact:
Centre for Urban Studies